South Town Expo Center room 3 | 9575 S State St. | Sandy, UT
Summer Bear Life Balance Eduation is happy to be a sponsor of Native American Events Inc. 11th Annual Social New Year's Eve Powwow on Thursday, December 31st, 2015 Help us bring in the New year with some Family fun, Dancing, music and food! Grand Entry will be at 1pm & 6pm, dancing and singing into 2016!! Help us spread the word and hope to see you all there!!! Admission: $2 (under 6 & 65+ are free)
Debbie talked about accepting her challenges. She showed how:
• Connecting to our true selves allows us to choose love
• The difference between our true selves and frightened personality
• The goal is to bring personality into alignment with our true self
• What you resist will persist
• Three steps Awareness, Acceptance, Action are the keys of overcoming the challenges.
Logan shared his artwork and how it expresses emotions. One person with PSTD saw one his painting and said that Logan had captured a way to show how PSTD feels to him. Logan talked about what happened in his life to bring him to the moment in life where he spoke to us. He says that his and Heather’s life experiences have made them experts in the human experience.